Ultimate Horse Power X Review
Ultimate Nutrition is a world-leader in the supplement industry, manufacturing some of the most popular supplements in the world, and sponsoring some of the best-known athletes. Ultimate Nutrition is one of the most proactive supplement manufacturers out there, constantly reviewing and improving upon their products.
Horse Power X is the new pre-workout from Ultimate Nutrition, and is based on the original Horse Power supplement that has been around since 2006. Each 5g serve of Horse Power X is packed with some of the most beneficial ingredients to improve muscle growth and fat loss, and it is sure to be one of the most popular pre workouts in a very short amount of time.
- Beta-Alanine - Horse Power X contains 1066mg of beta-alanine per serve, which needs to be increased for the full effects to be received. Beta-alanine is essential for anyone looking to dominate a workout by boosting muscle carnosine levels, improving strength and reducing lactic acid build up.
- Creatine Monohydrate - Creatine is well known for its ability to improve strength, power and muscle growth. There's a huge amount of research on the benefits of creatine use, which restores your muscles energy reserves and allows you to improve your work output.
- Fenugreek - While typically used in testosterone boosting supplements, fenugreek is an excellent supplement for improving strength and lean body mass.
- Citrulline - Citrulline is one of the best ingredients for enhancing nitric oxide production in the body, helping the delivery of nutrients through the bloodstream and increasing the pump.
- Capsimax - This ingredient is an extract of capsicum, which helps to increase metabolic rate, allowing the body to utilise more fat stores for energy. This leads to more energy and lower body fat levels.
Flavours & Sizes
Ultimate Nutrition Horse Power X is available in a 225g container (45 serves), in Blue Raspberry and Pink Lemonade flavouts.
Each 5g serve of Horse Power provides around 1g of beta-alanine and citrulline, 1.2g of creatine, 83mg of caffeine and 166mg of fenugreek. These levels are the basic starting point for most trainers, who will usually have to double the dosage to two scoops per workout. Most will feel that a full three scoops is ideal for them, which then provides 250mg of caffeine, 3.2g of beta-alanine, 3g of citrulline, and 500mg of fenugreek.
Each scoop of Horse Power X costs approximately $1.20, which is great value considering the ingredients and the quality of materials Ultimate Nutrition is known for. It all depends on how many scoops you will use per serve as to the value for money. Most people should take 2 or 3 scoops per workout, which provides 15-23 workouts per container. This is about par for a good pre-workout which should cost about $50 for a full month's supply.
Ultimate Nutrition Horse Power X builds on the previous version with some minor improvements and the reduction of ‘filler' ingredients. The new Horse Power X is a streamlined, concentrated supplement featuring every ingredient you'd want in a pre workout. It'll help you burn fat too.
Click here to read our Disclaimer