Advanced Performance Supplements (APS) is a US-based sports nutrition company that is dedicated to being at the forefront of research and development in the supplement industry. The creator of the highly popular Mesomorph, APS is committed to the principles of innovation, quality and consistency, and promises to continue to deliver state-of-the-art performance enhancing products to amateur and professional athletes.
APS GH REM is a hardcore night-time formula designed to help you achieve a deeper sleep, assisting your body’s natural hormone production and ultimately muscle growth and recovery. Through a number of herbal extracts and effective compounds, GH REM taken right before bedtime will help you improve your sleep patterns, which is universally regarded as essential for athletes of all levels.
APS GH REM Key Ingredients
- 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid – This ingredient is commonly referred to as phenibut, and is widely used in night-time supplement formulas. Phenibut is a central nervous system depressant (the opposite of caffeine), and is derived from the neurotransmitter GABA. Phenibut is able to cross the blood-brain barrier, secreting dopamine and promoting relaxation – perfect for a pre-bed supplement.
- 4-Aminobutanoic Acid – The next ingredient in GH REM is GABA – the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the human brain. GABA reduces nervous system excitability, promoting relaxation.
- Mucuna Pruriens Extract – Also known as velvet bean extract, mucuna pruriens is a legume native to Africa and Asia, and has been used in tradition Indian medicine for a whole host of ailments. Research has shown that mucuna pruriens naturally contains l-dopa – a dopamine precursor and a natural relaxant.
APS GH REM Flavours & Sizes
GH REM comes in a 225g tub, in Exotic Fruit and Lemonade flavours.
APS GH REM Dosage
The recommended serving size for GH REM is one scoop (7.5g) in water before bed. We always recommend sticking to the recommended dose with formulas such as this – overdosing on some of the ingredients can cause a whole host of unwanted side effects. We don’t know the exact make-up of the proprietary blend, though a 7.5g serving size is quite large for the ingredients in there, particularly with phenibut, GABA and velvet bean as the first three ingredients. We recommend taking 1-2 days per week off GH REM, or cycling on-and-off to keep your natural sleep production intact.
APS GH REM Features
- Powerful relaxant ingredients
- Assists your body’s natural hormone production
- Full month supply
The Bottom Line
We’re definitely seeing a trend towards night-time formulas, particularly in today’s world of high-stimulant foods, drinks and technology. We all know the importance of quality rest for gains, and therefore products like APS GH REM will only grow in popularity. Taken before bed, GH REM will help you get to sleep quicker, achieve a deeper level of sleep, and as a result naturally produce more beneficial hormones.
Click here to read our Disclaimer