Betancourt Nutrition has only recently entered the Australian supplement market, but has already made a splash with some of the most sought-after supplements out there. Betancourt doesn't follow the usual blends of ingredients for their supplements, instead creating powerful and unique combinations of compounds for superior results.
Bullnox Androrush is a combination pre-workout and testosterone booster supplement which delivers powerful results and removes the need to buy a preworkout and test booster separately. Bullnox Androrush features a number of ingredient combinations, all designed to maximise the effect of the ingredients and the results of your training.
- Strength-Endurance Formula - This is the ‘meat and potatoes' of the Bullnox blend, combining many research-proven preworkout favourites such as taurine, beta-alanine and three forms of creatine. Also added to the mix are glucose polymers to help boost energy levels and the uptake of the ingredients, MCT oils for energy and co-enzyme Q10.
- Neural Energy Formula - Without a powerful mental focus blend, a pre-workout supplement isn't going to cut it. Bullnox Androrush combines glucuronolactone, caffeine, tyrosine, guarana, theobromine and citrus aurantium in its' energy and focus blend. This is one of the best combinations we've seen.
- Cardiovasomuscular Dilation Blend - This is a long way of saying ‘pump blend', with the ingredients such as citrulline, arginine and histidine included to improve bloodflow, increase nitric oxide production and shuttle more nutrients into muscle cells.
- Endocrine Ignition Blend - This is the test boosting blend in Bullnox, and contains a nice combination of ingredients that you might not even find in a straight test booster. Included are ZMA, maca extract, tribulus, horny goat weed, xanthoparmelia, dodder seed and cnidium monnieri. This is a good combination of well-known and lesser known ingredients to improve testosterone production, reduce estrogen and improve libido.
Flavours & Sizes
Betancourt Bullnox Androrush is available in a 633g container, which equals 35 serves. Flavours are Blue Raspberry and Grape.
Bullnox Androrush's formula comes in at 18.1g per serve, which is fairly high for a pre-workout. There are a large number of ingredients on the label, including a few that will use up quite a bit of the blend (glucose polymers, creatine, beta-alanine, taurine, glutamine). The recommended serving size is 1-2 servings depending on your experience level, and two servings is probably going to include most of the ingredients and decent amounts.
- Combines a pre-workout and test booster in one
- Comprehensive ingredient blend
- One of the best energy and focus combinations out there
- The proprietary blend means we don't know exact doses of each ingredient
- If you take two servings per workout, it starts to get pricey (~$3 per serve)
Betancourt Bullnox Androrush combines common preworkout ingredients with test boosting ones to deliver a hybrid supplement that improves your energy, focus, strength, libido, hormone output and a number of other benefits. With some excellent ingredients and at a good price, anyone who wants both a testosterone booster and a pre training supplement should give Bullnox Androrush a try first!
Click here to read our Disclaimer