Founded in 2002, Nutrex Research has focused on bringing cutting-edge nutritional supplements and products to athletes. In fact, they were the first supplement company to make liquid capsules available to the public. For the past decade, Nutrex Research has devoted a significant amount of time to scientific research to make certain they continue to bring innovative, high-quality nutritional supplements to athletes, amateur and professional alike.
As part of their new ‘clinically dosed’ product range, Nutrex Outlift is a pre-workout powerhouse featuring some of the highest-quality raw materials in doses that have been shown to be effective in research. Much like JYM Pre JYM and the coming soon MusclePharm Hardcore Wreckage, Nutrex Outlift delivers proven ingredients at proven doses. As supplement users, we can’t ask for much more than that.
Nutrex Outlift Key Ingredients
- Citrulline Malate 2:1 – First up we have citrulline malate, at a nice 8g dose. With a 2:1 ratio of citrulline to malate, this nets us approximately 5.3g citrulline, which is an excellent dose. Citrulline, as we know, is a potent nitric oxide enhancer, and dosed correctly can provide some of the greatest pumps you’ll ever experience. This increases the bloodflow into muscle cells, expanding them and giving that tighter-skinned appearance we all love.
- Carnosyn Beta-Alanine – A 3.2g dose of Carnosyn beta-alanine is another excellent addition to Nutrex Outlift – and once again delivers an effective ingredient at an effective dose. Beta-alanine is an endurance-booster, allowing lactic acid to be ‘buffered’, reducing its ability to put a halt to your lifting session.
- Creapure Creatine Monohydrate – 3g of Creapure creatine makes its way into Outlift, and although it’s under the generally-accepted 5g creatine monohydrate dose, it’s still a good whack of this quality ingredient. If you’re taking a post-workout, or another creatine product, then you’ll be way over that 5g daily intake in any case.
- BCAA’s – Outlift delivers 6g of BCAA’s in a 2:1:1 ratio. This means each scoop delivers 3g of leucine, which is another decent dose, and enough to help protect muscle, reduce soreness, and stimulate muscle growth.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Each scoop of Outlift delivers 350mg of caffeine anhydrous, which is a pretty serious amount. Caffeine has been shown to reduce perceived pain levels, boost energy, increase mental focus and concentration – all important aspects of a great workout.
Nutrex Outlift Flavours & Sizes
Outlift comes in a 518g tub (20 serves), in Blue Raspberry and Fruit Punch varieties.
Nutrex Outlift Dosage
As you can see from the write-up above, Outlift is dosed at excellent levels. With full serving sizes of beta-alanine, citrulline, BCAA’s, caffeine, tyrosine, taurine, Bioperine and a good dose of creatine, this might just challenge Pre JYM as one of the most complete pre-workouts out there. We love the fully-disclosed panel, which is becoming more common, so you know exactly which ingredients, and how much of them you’re actually taking. While the caffeine, taurine, tyrosine combination is an excellent one, it might not compare to a true high-stim pre-workout in terms of focus and energy. For us, though, it’s an excellent combination – we don’t like that ‘cracked-out’ feeling that some higher stim pre-workouts can give you.
Nutrex Outlift Features
- Fully dosed, fully disclosed ingredients panel
- Brand-name raw materials – Creapure, Carnosyn and Bioperine
- Complete pre-workout supplement
Nutrex Outlift is sure to challenge JYM Pre JYM as Australia’s best pre-workout. With it now on our shelves, supplement users can enjoy a true 20-serving tub of some of the best pre-workout ingredients on the market, all at effective doses. With these doses, ingredients and flavours, Outlift is another pre-workout that makes buying separate ingredients and making your own pre-workout a thing of the past.
Click here to read our Disclaimer