Allmax Nutrition delivers some of the most innovative and effective bodybuilding supplements on the market, and continues to release their worldwide-popular products here in Australia. Australian supplement users have been extremely receptive to Allmax’s supplements, who as a rule do not compromise on the quality of their products for any reason. We think they’ll continue to grow in popularity.
Allmax continues to give Australia high quality supplements at excellent prices, and the recent release of Hemanovol continues the trend. Yes, it does sound like Hemavol (by iForce), but they’re two separate supplements with very different ingredient profiles. Hemanovol uses some of the world’s best-known raw materials for increasing strength, power, endurance and (most of all) pumps, in a stim-free (more accurately a low-stim) preworkout.
Allmax Hemanovol Key Ingredients
- Nitric Oxide Matrix – The first blend on the H:Vol label is the nitric oxide boosting matrix, and Allmax has done a terrific job of including some of the best NO boosters out there. These include citrulline malate, arginine silicate, agmatine sulphate, valine, norvaline, vitamins B3 & B9.
- Cell Volumization Matrix – Next up is the three-ingredient cell volume matrix, which includes taurine, glycerol and ornithine. These are three staples in the pre-workout supplement scene, each with strong benefits for pump, strength and muscle size.
- Strength/Endurance Matrix – Finally, this ingredient blend in Hemanovol includes three ingredients as well – cacao extract (theobromine), rutaecarpine and policosanol. These three ingredients are far less common (although you might have seen theobromine in your fat burner), and they combine to give an increased energy production ability, mental focus, endurance and overall performance boost.
Allmax Hemanovol Flavours & Sizes
The new Hemanovol comes in a 285g size, in Dragon Fruit and Green Apple Martini flavours.
Allmax Hemanovol Dosage
The 30-serve container of Hemanovol is 285g, providing 9.5g of active ingredient per serve. Of the 9.5g, some of the main ingredient doses are: citrulline malate 1253mg, agmatine 575mg, taurine 2500mg, glycerol 1147mg and theobromine 150mg. These are decent doses of each ingredient, so start with one serve 30 minutes before your workout, and increase the dose if you need it. Even the one-scoop serve should deliver a nice pump.
Allmax Hemanovol Features
- Strong nitric oxide and cell volumising blends
- Two unique flavours
- High quality raw materials (such as HydroMax, Agmapure and Nitrosigine)
Another excellent supplement in the Allmax Nutrition line has just hit our shelves – Hemanovol. Unlike the other preworkout by Allmax, Razor-8, Hemanovol is a much lower stimulant offering, with far greater enhancement of nitric oxide and muscle cell size. Take Hemanovol if you’re sensitive to stims, train at night, or just want one of the best bloodflow enhancers on the market.
Click here to read our Disclaimer