While whey protein isolates and whey blends are excellent supplements to take around and even during your workouts, there are times when you don't want that fast release of amino acids - night-time, or when you're not going to eat again for a few hours, for example. In those cases, you're much better off going with a blend of whey, casein and egg proteins so you're satiated for a longer period of time, and not battling hunger pains an hour after your shake.
Allmax Nutrition Hexapro is a 6-source protein blend featuring fast, medium and slower-digesting proteins that give you an immediate and extended release of amino acids - ideal for any time of the day or night. With other excellent additions to the protein blend, Hexapro is a comprehensive protein powder that will suit most trainers' needs.
Allmax Hexapro Key Ingredients
- 6-Protein Blend - The six protein sources in Allmax Hexapro are whey protein concentrate, milk protein isolate, whey protein isolate, micellar casein, egg albumin and hydrolysed whey. These are six of the best-absorbed proteins you'll find, and include a mix of different absorption rates as well as amino acid profiles. This makes Hexapro an excellent supplement for around your workouts, as a meal replacement or even as a night-time protein.
- Aminoplex - The Aminoplex blend in Allmax Hexapro is a specific combination of five amino acids - glycine, taurine, leucine, isoleucine and valine. These are five of the most important amino acids for anyone who has athletic goals in mind, such as building muscle or improving strength.
- Lipid Fuel - A good protein blend will also contain some healthy fats to ensure sustained digestion (as well as an excellent taste!). Allmax Hexapro includes sunflower oil, soy oil, coconut oil, CLA and flaxseed oil - an excellent blend of omega-3, omega-6 and other nutritious fat sources.
Allmax Hexapro Flavours & Sizes
Allmax Nutrition Hexapro comes in a 1.36kg container, providing 31 serves each. Flavours available are Creamy Vanilla Milkshake and Decadent Chocolate Milkshake.
Allmax Hexapro Dosage
Each serve of Allmax Hexapro is 44g, made up of 25g protein, 10g carbs and 4g fat - a good ratio for a lean meal replacement. This is roughly the equivalent of a small meal, which makes Hexapro a great option for anyone who doesn't have the time for a full sit-down feed.
Why we like Allmax Hexapro
- 31 well-sized servings per tub
- Excellent protein sources
- Good lipid blend
Allmax Hexapro is one of the most versatile protein powders on the market, and is able to be used as a meal replacement, pre or post-workout or even night-time protein supplement. With a good blend of protein sources as well as some great fats, Hexapro is an excellent option for most.
Click here to read our Disclaimer