Whey protein isolate (WPI) supplements have not historically been the best-tasting proteins on the market. By ‘isolating' the protein from the milk, the fat and carbs are removed. These are unfortunately the delicious components. But in recent times, with more and more advanced flavouring and manufacturing systems, supplement manufacturers have made some great tasting proteins, and the biggest improvements are definitely in the WPI category.
Allmax Nutrition Isoflex and Isoflex Chiller are two great-tasting WPI supplements, and with 84-90% protein, they also stay true to the reason you chose a WPI - they're high in protein and low in carbs and fat. Isoflex comes in the usual milk-based flavours - choc, vanilla etc., while Isoflex Chiller is a fruit-smoothie type of protein drink which comes in Citrus Peach and Lemon Iced Tea flavours. It's clear that not only is Allmax Nutrition concerned with producing the highest quality WPI supplements, they also need to make them taste great.
Allmax Isoflex Key Ingredients
- Isoflex Protein Blend - Allmax Isoflex and Isoflex Chiller feature this protein blend which combines whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate and whey peptides, for an extremely pure and rapid-digesting protein powder. These ingredients make Isoflex for an ideal post-workout protein - these are the fastest absorbing sources of protein on the market, and immediately work to repair your muscles after a workout.
- NOS-Complex - Added to the WPI in Isoflex are arginine, taurine and folic acid. These three ingredients are in there for their ability to help increase absorption and nutrient delivery.
- Glutamine Complex - L-glutamine also features in the Isoflex and Isoflex Chiller ingredient mix. Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid within the human body and has many ergogenic benefits, such as faster recovery, less soreness and better immune health.
Allmax Isoflex Flavours & Sizes
Allmax Isoflex comes in a 2.27kg tub, in Chocolate, Choc Mint and Vanilla flavours. Isoflex Chiller comes in a 907g tub, in Citrus Peach Sensation and Lemon Iced Tea flavours.
Allmax Isoflex Dosage
One 30g scoop of Isoflex or 32g scoop of Isoflex Chiller contains 27g of the protein blend, which is close to the highest you'll see anywhere (except our Pure WPI). One serve of this quality protein is a good start, and depending on your individual needs (bodyweight, goals etc) and when you intend to use this (post workout, breakfast etc), you might look to increase your serving size to up to two scoops.
Why we like Allmax Isoflex
- Extremely high protein percentage (90%)
- Great flavours
- Impressive blend of WPI, hydrolysed WPI and whey peptides
Allmax Nutrition Isoflex and Isoflex Chiller are two solid whey protein isolate supplements, featuring excellent ingredients and impressive flavours. An ideal post-workout or breakfast protein powder, Isoflex is near the top of our list for WPI supplements.
Click here to read our Disclaimer