Body Science’s new Alpha Series has seen not only a new gold label and cap added to the packaging of its’ products, but a whole new formulation of ingredients and flavours as well. The new Alpha Series currently boasts KOS Pre Workout and Triandrobol Test, but is set to expand through a whole range of sports supplements in the near future.
Triandrobol Test is the latest in the line of Triandrobol test boosters from BSc, and comes in to replace the highly popular Triandrobol Testo Plus. Triandrobol Test is a premium, scientifically-formulated test booster designed to increase testosterone production, enhance libido, boost strength and muscle gains, and reduce body fat.
Body Science Triandrobol Test Key Ingredients
- Tribulus Terrestris – From the Bulgarian tribulus plant, tribulus terrestris is one of the most widely-used test boosters on the market. It has been used not only in modern supplements, but also for hundreds of years in traditional medicine as a libido-booster and vitality enhancer. Almost all of the positive research on tribulus refers to the Bulgarian tribulus plant, and not tribulus grown elsewhere in the world.
- Fenugreek – Fenugreek is another traditional plant, found mainly on the subcontinent, and widely used in food. Fenugreek has shown in studies to be a potent libido enhancer, as well as a testosterone booster.
- Horny Goat Weed – Known for its’ active ingredient icariin, horny goat weed is a potent libido booster which has shown (in animal studies) to be effective at increasing testosterone levels significantly also.
Body Science Triandrobol Test Flavours & Sizes
Triandrobol Test Alpha Series comes in a 60-tablet bottle, which will last 30 days.
Body Science Triandrobol Test Dosage
Each dose of Triandrobol Test is two tablets, which provides around 640mg protodioscin (tribulus extract), 18g fenugreek equivalent, 100mg horny goat weed, 400mg aspartic acid, 2.3mg boron and 45mcg vitamin K2. What you’ll most likely find from using Triandrobol Test is that the quality of the raw materials makes a huge difference in the effects you’ll see. This 80g dry root equivalent dose of Bulgarian tribulus only provides 640mg protodioscin, but this is quite a potent dose when using high quality materials. An eight week-on, one week-off cycle is best used with Triandrobol Test.
Why we like Body Science Triandrobol Test
- Full 30-day supply
- High quality raw materials
- 8 week-on, one week-off cycle
Body Science, as usual, doesn’t like to leave their formulations on the shelf for too long – they’re always updating and improving their products. The new Triandrobol Test Alpha Series is an example of this – the great-selling Triandrobol Testo Plus has been tweaked to fit even more active ingredient in each capsule. Though there’s a significant price bump with the new Triandrobol, it might just be worth it.