BPI Sports is world-renowned for manufacturing some of the most powerful bodybuilding supplements on the market, offering pre-workout energy enhancers, growth hormone stimulators, testosterone boosters and many other products designed to help any trainer achieve their optimal physique.
BPI Flex-All is a comprehensive joint support formula which helps to lubricate joints, repair and rebuild damaged cartilage and ensure pain-free joint function to maximise the time spent in the gym without injury. Joint products are essential for any serious lifter, especially those who lift heavy day-in day-out, putting stress on the highly sensitive connective tissues in the body.
- Super Joint Formula - BPI Flex-All features a comprehensive joint support formula, combining seven key ingredients in a 3.9g daily serve.
- Methylsulfonymethane (MSM) is one of the most beneficial ingredients for joint health, with research showing reduced pain and improved flexibility for patients experiencing knee pain.
- Collagen is the main component of connective tissue and is an effective arthritis-relief ingredients, while curcuma longa (turmeric) has been shown to have a number of health benefits, including reducing arthritis symptoms.
- Chondroitin sulphate is one of the most widely-used ingredients in joint-support supplements, with research showing that it is effective at reducing joint pain.
- Zingber officinale (ginger) is also an effective joint pain and inflammation-relieving ingredient, and cissus quandrangularis is believed to speed the recovery process of damaged bones and cartilage.
Flavours & Sizes
BPI Flex-All is available in a 150g container, in Blue Raspberry flavour.
Each serve of Flex-All contains 3.9g of active ingredients, and although we don't know the exact amounts of each, it seems like a fairly decent dosage. Most capsule-form joint support supplements will provide between one and three grams of active ingredients in each daily dose, so Flex-All is at the higher end of that scale. One serve per day should be sufficient for most.
There aren't many joint support products to compare prices with, but at under $55 for a one-month supply, Flex-All is decent value. We haven't seen any product come close to the ingredient profile in Flex-All, so you're probably going to pay a little more for a product like this. At under $2 per day, though, it's going to be worth it for anyone experiencing joint pain and being unable to train.
BPI Flex-All is to date the most comprehensive joint support product on the market, combining seven effective ingredients in a once-daily supplement to help reduce joint pain, inflammation, improve mobility, repair connective tissue and support healthy joint function. It's definitely worth the price tag.
Click here to read our Disclaimer