BPM Labs is one of the newcomers to the supplement scene, but already they’ve developed a reputation as one of the ‘hardcore’ companies. BPM Labs products are strong, effective and specifically target key areas athletes need to focus on to perform at their peak. With a range of fat burners, test boosters and amino acid supplements, BPM Labs has your needs covered.
Aminomaxxx is the BPM Labs amino acid supplement, providing high levels of the important branched chain amino acids, as well as several other ingredients to maximise protein synthesis, recovery and muscle growth. As with the other BPM Labs products, Aminomaxxx is not a basic amino acid supplement, but rather an all-round recovery and muscle support supplement.
Aminomaxxx Key Ingredients
- Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) – The main ingredients in Aminomaxxx are the three BCAAs – leucine, isoleucine and valine in a 2:1:1 ratio. These amino acids are essential for muscle growth, recovery, strength and overall health, with leucine being the most anabolic of the amino acids.
- Rhodiola Rosea – Rhodiola is known as an adaptogen – it reduces the body’s negative response to stress. Rhodiola has been used in traditional medicine for many years for mental clarity and to reduce stress, and in a supplement such as Aminomaxxx, you should see benefits of increased stamina and mood enhancement.
- Phosphatidylserine – Phosphotidylserine is an exciting supplement with a huge number of possible benefits to the sports and fitness community. It has been shown in research to improve mental function, increase performance capacity, improve response to stress, decrease muscle soreness and reduce cortisol from exercise. Although we haven’t seen much of this supplement to date, look for it to make its’ way into many pre and intra-workout products in the future.
Aminomaxxx Flavours & Sizes
BPM Labs Aminomaxxx is available in a 330g (30 serves) and 660g (60 serves) container, in Strawberry Kiwi flavour.
The recommended serving size for Aminomaxxx is one 11g scoop, 1-3 times per day. With 7g of BCAAs, 1g citrulline, 500mg agmatine, 500mg alanine, 100mg phosphatidylserine, 300mg alpha lipoic acid and 100mg rhodiola rosea, one scoop should be a good starting point for most people. You could find additional benefit taking a serve of Aminomaxxx an hour before, and another during your training session.
Why we like Aminomaxxx
- Advanced intra-workout ingredient blend
- Phosphatidylserine looks an extremely promising ingredient
- Comes in a 30 serve and 60 serve size
BPM Labs Aminomaxxx is an advanced intra-workout supplement that gives you all the benefits of a standard BCAA supplement, as well as many others. Expect to recover quicker, with less muscle soreness, less cortisol production during training and a better muscle-building effect while using Aminomaxxx – all good enough reasons to give it a try.
Click here to read our Disclaimer