BPM Labs is one of the newcomers to the supplement scene, but already they’ve developed a reputation as one of the ‘hardcore’ companies. BPM Labs products are strong, effective and specifically target key areas athletes need to focus on to perform at their peak. With a range of fat burners, test boosters and amino acid supplements, BPM Labs has your needs covered.
Annihilate claims to be ‘Australia’s strongest fat burner by a country mile’ – and with BPM Labs’ reputation for delivering some of the most powerful sports nutrition products we’ve ever seen, we could believe this claim. Annihilate’s proprietary blend features a range of stimulants and thermogenics, designed to increase your body’s metabolic rate, deliver cutting edge focus and a powerful energy boost. It’s certainly not for the feint-hearted.
BPM Labs Annihilate Key Ingredients
- African Mango – As one of the most popular weight-loss ingredients of the last decade, African Mango has shown significant promise as a fat burner, and has some solid research to back up its effectiveness claims. African Mango has been shown to help metabolise body fat, to support healthy blood sugar levels and to increase energy.
- Taurine – Taurine is one of the most beneficial amino acids you’ll find, and has numerous uses in health and in athletic performance. For anyone looking to improve their performance in the gym, or look better in the mirror, taurine has been shown to regulate water storage, to help nervous system function, to improve muscle function and to decrease blood sugar levels.
- Nandina Domestica Fruit Extract – The extract of this plant is commonly referred to as higenamine, and is used in fat loss supplements such as BPM Annihilate as it is a potent beta-adrenergic receptor agonist. What this means, basically, is that it stimulates the receptor sites found commonly in fat cells to break them down and burn them off. Higenamine works in a similar fashion to banned substances such as ephedra and clenbuterol.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is another important fat loss ingredient, and is used in pre-workout and fat burners due to its ability to boost energy levels, reduce hunger cravings, increase metabolic rate and help with focus.
BPM Labs Annihilate Flavours & Sizes
Annihilate comes in a 350g tub, in Strawberry Banana and Peach Mango flavours.
BPM Labs Annihilate Dosage
Each serve of Annihilate is 7g, and this makes up the entire proprietary blend. There isn’t a great deal of ‘bulky’ ingredients in this mix – really only taurine – so we would suggest that all the ingredients in Annihilate are fully-dosed. The recommended serving size is ½ a scoop to assess tolerance, and then one serving per day on an empty stomach. Be sure to not take more than two scoops in any 24-hour period. We’ve tried this stuff and it’s strong.
BPM Labs Annihilate Features
- Excellent doses
- 50 full serves per tub
- One of the most advanced thermogenic products we’ve ever seen
BPM Labs Annihilate promises to be Australia’s strongest thermogenic, and we think they may be right. With a huge blend of stimulants, thermogenics and focus-enhancers, Annihilate is one of Australia’s best-selling fat burners for good reason.
Click here to read our Disclaimer