Dymatize Nutrition is one of the world's most recognised supplement brands, probably second only to Optimum Nutrition. Dymatize is not only known for a great range of potent products, but also for its excellent value, making it a popular choice for everyone from the professional athlete right down to the amateur lifter.
Super Mass Gainer is Dymatize's high-calorie weight gainer, perfect for anyone who struggles to gain weight. With almost 1300 calories per serve, Super Mass Gainer is designed to help anyone pack on as much size as possible in the shortest possible timeframe. It's the hard-gainer's medicine.
- Carbohydrate Blend - Super Mass contains a whopping 252g of carbohydrates per serve, mainly from maltodextrin, as well as some fructose. This is one of the quickest ways to get carbohydrates into the bloodstream - maltodextrin being a super-fast-absorbing source of carbs. You'll get a nice insulin spike from these carbs, and when timed correctly (post-workout is ideal), most of the protein and other nutrients will get quickly delivered to the muscle tissue which is primed to absorb them.
- Sustained Release Protein Blend - Super Mass Gainer contains 52g of protein per serve, coming from five protein sources - whey protein isolate, whey concentrate, calcium caseinate, egg albumin and milk protein concentrate. The result of a blend like this in combination with the carb blend is a fast delivery of protein to muscle tissue, as well as a slower release to help promote muscle growth for hours
- Creatine Monohydrate - Creatine is one of the most important ingredients for anyone looking to gain size, strength and perform better, and therefore is included in Dymatize Super Mass Gainer. There's only one gram per serve, so it depends on whether or not you're taking multiple daily serves of Super Mass as to whether you'll need to top up the creatine with a separate creatine supplement.
- Zytrix - Zytrix is a digestive enzyme blend designed to enhance the absorption of the ingredients in Super Mass Gainer, as well as help prevent any digestive discomfort that might occur with such a large serving size.
Flavours & Sizes
Dymatize Super Mass Gainer comes in a 2.7kg and 5.4kg size (approximately 8 and 16 serves respectively), in Banana Smoothie, Berries & Cream, Cookies & Cream, Gourmet Vanilla, Rich Chocolate and Choc/Cookies/Vanilla Triple Pack.
Each serve of Dymatize Super Mass Gainer is a whopping 334g, providing 252g of carbohydrates and 52g of protein for a total of 1280 calories. You'll struggle to fit this in most shakers, so you might want to separate this into two servings! The recommended dosage is 1-1½ serves daily, which provides up to 1920 calories per day. That's almost enough calories to maintain most people's body weight, just from your protein shakes!
Why we like Dymatize Super Mass Gainer
- Good protein blend
- Variety of flavours & sizes
- Added creatine, digestive enzymes, vitamins & minerals and amino acids
Dymatize Super Mass Gainer is designed for anyone who struggles to put on weight, with an enormous load of calories, protein and carbohydrates in every serve. By using half a serve or Super Mass Gainer two or three times daily, you're getting an excellent calorie boost which will see you add quality bodyweight in no time!
Click here to read our Disclaimer