Gaspari Nutrition is one of the world’s premier sports supplement companies, and has been at the forefront of research and development for some of the most popular supplements ever produced. Owned and operated by ex-Mr. Olympia runner-up Rich Gaspari, Gaspari Nutrition preaches quality foremost, and is much less aggressive on marketing strategies than its competitors. Mr Gaspari’s supplement range is extremely well-thought out and offers a full spectrum of bodybuilding and sports nutrition products for men and women.
First there was Superpump 250 – one of the most-loved pre-workouts of all time, which was superseded by Superpump Max – another hugely popular pre-training supplement. Now Gaspari is set to release Superpump 3.0 – the third generation of Superpump – and it is set to be just as popular and potent as the previous versions.
To be launched in mid-2014, Superpump 3.0 delivers the potency and effectiveness that the previous Superpumps were known for, but in true Gaspari style adds unique and exciting ingredients to these effective blends.
Gaspari Superpump 3.0 Key Ingredients
- Nitro-Strength Complex – The first blend in Superpump 3.0 is the Nitro-Strength Complex, which is a combination of creatine monohydrate (Creapure), inositol arginine silicate (Nitrosigine) and agmatine sulfate. Agmatine and creatine are popular ingredients in pre-workout products, but the Nitrosigine is a brand new ingredient. Nitrosigine is a patented form of arginine that is attached to an inositol and silicon molecule, which theoretically will deliver arginine much more effectively and resist the breakdown which damages regular l-arginine and renders it ineffective.
- Amino-Fuel Complex – Superpump 3.0 includes an amino acid blend, combining beta-alanine (Carnosine), with a 2:1:1 BCAA blend for optimal power, performance, endurance and recovery.
- Neuro-Energy Matrix – Perhaps the most important part of any pre-workout is the energy-boosting blend, and Superpump 3.0’s is simple but effective. This matrix includes tyrosine, choline, caffeine and black pepper extract (Bioperine), which is a proven-effective mix.
Gaspari Superpump 3.0 Flavours & Sizes
Although details aren’t officially released, it looks like we can look forward to 36-serve bottles (11g per serve), with Lemon Ice, Strawberry Kiwi Blast and Watermelon Madness flavours. If previous Gaspari flavouring systems are anything to go by, these will taste amazing.
Gaspari Superpump 3.0 Dosage
Each 11g serve contains 3750mg of the strength blend, 3600mg of the amino blend and 1010mg of the energy blend, making Superpump 3.0 a well-dosed product (in true Superpump style). Doubling the dose will give you full daily doses of beta-alanine and creatine, as well as 400mg of caffeine, and each tub should last almost a month at this level.
Why we like Gaspari Superpump 3.0
- High quality (and brand name) ingredients, such as Bioperine, Carnosyn and Creapure
- Good doses
- Brand new and exciting ingredient – Nitrosigine
Although only time will tell how the public receives the new Gaspari Superpump 3.0, our initial thoughts are that most people will be impressed. The ingredients used are fairly simple, yet effective, all with clearly-marked doses. In line with previous versions of Superpump, the new Superpump 3.0 combines a range of ingredients focusing on strength, power, energy, stamina and pumps, and will certainly be one of the more popular pre-workouts on the market when it finally arrives in Australia!
Click here to read our Disclaimer