We’ve all heard of Bulletproof Coffee – it’s that creamy, foamy coffee that promises to give you enhanced mental and physical performance, while tasting amazing. Here’s a recipe you can use at home to make the perfect Bulletproof Coffee every morning to kick-start your day.
- Bulletproof Upgraded Coffee
- 1-2 Tablespoons Unsalted Grass-fed Butter (you can find this at your local supermarket)
- 1-2 Tablespoons Bulletproof Upgraded MCT Oil OR Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
- ½ Teaspoon Bulletproof Upgraded Chocolate Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Bulletproof Upgraded Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon Bulletproof Upgraded Cacao Butter (you can substitute this for regular butter)
- Brew the Upgraded Coffee to make approximately 2 cups of coffee. If you’re using a plunger, use approximately two tablespoons of ground Upgraded Coffee, or if you’re using a home espresso machine, brew two shots of espresso, and then add hot water.
- Pre-heat your blender/mixer by pouring some hot water inside it for a few seconds, and then discard the water.
- Add the brewed coffee, butters, MCT oil, chocolate and vanilla powder to your blender, mixer or shaker bottle and blend until creamy. (Note – if you’re using a shaker bottle, be sure to open the lid a few times between shakes so the pressure doesn’t shoot coffee everywhere!) You can also add a little sweetener if you’d like. We recommend stevia or erythritol.
There’s your simple way of making delicious Bulletproof Coffee every morning. The fat sources will keep your brain firing for hours and in combination with the caffeine from the coffee beans, your mental performance should be smooth and bright. You can substitute Upgraded Decaf Coffee if you’re not big on caffeine, and of course feel free to experiment with other ingredients to make your own signature Bulletproof Coffee!
Click here to read our Disclaimer