JYM Supplement Science is the brain child of veteran fitness model, writer and Phd Jim Stoppani. Dr Stoppani has researched supplements for decades, and has a massive following as one of the straightshooters in the industry. With several products not meeting the standards Stoppani felt supplements should, he has formulated JYM Supplement Science – his own range of sports supplements that contain full doses of researched and effective ingredients with the supplement user first and foremost in mind. It’s this honesty that has seen JYM take off in recent years.
Post JYM Active Matrix is the sequel supplement to the popular Pre JYM pre-workout and, as you might guess from the name, is packed full of post-workout recovery ingredients to get you recovered for your next session in short order. Post JYM contains a whole spectrum of potent recovery ingredients, in particular amino acids, that help to repair muscle tissue, reduce soreness, promote muscle growth and boost glycogen replenishment.
JYM Post JYM Key Ingredients
- Glutamine – A staple ingredient in most recovery supplements, l-glutamine is an immune-supporting amino acid that helps to reduce muscle soreness and speed recovery.
- BCAA’s – The three branched chain amino acids are responsible for much of the anabolic signalling that takes place when you consume protein, particularly thanks to leucine. Post JYM contains 6g of BCAA’s in a 3:1:1 ratio.
- Creatine HCl – Creatine is a super-popular bodybuilding supplement, ideal for boosting lean mass and muscle cell growth. Creatine HCl is used in Post JYM to reduce intestinal upset that might occur with regular creatine monohydrate.
- Carnipure Carnitine Tartrate – Post JYM also includes a solid dose of l-carnitine l-tartrate (Carnipure brand), which is an excellent ingredient for promoting greater hormone and nitric oxide production.
JYM Post JYM Flavours & Sizes
Post JYM comes in a 30-serve bottle, in Fruit Punch and Watermelon flavours.
JYM Post JYM Dosage
Once again, the JYM series shines in ingredient doses. Each 20g serve delivers 6g BCAA’s, 3g glutamine, 2g creatine HCl, 2g beta-alanine, 2g carnitine tartrate, 1.5g betaine and 1g taurine, all boosted with 5mg of Bioperine. This is an unmatched ingredient combo both in dose and in profile, which is why the JYM range is so popular. Don’t be scared off by the price – you are paying for full doses of clinically-tested effective products. One serve post-workout will be ideal for most trainers, within about 30 minutes of finishing your workout.
JYM Post JYM Features
- Comprehensive ingredient profile
- Full, effective doses
- Stacks well with Pre JYM and Pro JYM
Another excellent product in the JYM supplement series, Post JYM features precise and effective doses of products designed to boost your recovery, muscle growth and immune function. Take one serve post-workout, and stack with the other JYM products for optimal results from your training.
Click here to read our Disclaimer