Nutrex has been a steady force in the supplement industry for many years, releasing many popular products such as Lipo-6, Lipo-6X and now Lipo-6 His and Hers. Although the DMAA ban did blunt their popularity for a short time, re-releasing their products without the banned substance has caused another spike in Nutrex’s popularity.
The newest supplement in the Lipo 6 line of fat burners is the Lipo 6 Unlimited Powder supplement – one of many fat burners to be released to Australia in powdered form. With some rave reviews in the US and abroad, it was only a matter of time before Nutrex brought Lipo 6 Unlimited down under, and this brand new supplement stays fairly true to the original version, albeit with a few Australia-banned ingredients removed. With the recent love of powder-form fat burners we’ve seen, thanks mainly to EHP Labs Oxyshred, plenty of encapsulated fat burners have, and will be released in powder form. Lipo 6 Unlimited is just the latest to do so.
Nutrex Lipo 6 Unlimited Key Ingredients
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – N-acetyl-l-tyrosine (NAT) is a chemically-altered form of l-tyrosine – one of the non-essential amino acids. Tyrosine makes its way into many supplements for its’ ability to improve physical performance, cognitive function and stress reduction. With the NAT form as opposed to the standard l-tyrosine, you’re getting far better uptake and utilisation within the body.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Caffeine is the world’s most commonly used drug, and much of that use is from athletes looking for a performance boost. Caffeine supplementation has been shown to improve endurance, powder, strength, energy levels and pain tolerance, as well as being a potent metabolic stimulator.
- Paullinia Cupana – This herb is also known as guarana, and is a key ingredient in Lipo 6 Unlimited as an energy booster and fat burner.
- Citrus Aurantium – Citrus aurantium is also known as bitter orange, and is standardised for an alkaloid within it called synephrine. Synephrine is the closest legal alternative to ephedra, and offers similar effects in energy and fat loss.
Nutrex Lipo 6 Unlimited Flavours & Sizes
The new Lipo 6 Unlimited Powder comes in a 150g container, in Green Apple & Fruit Punch flavours.
Nutrex Lipo 6 Unlimited Dosage
Each serve of Lipo 6 Unlimited provides 300mg NAT, 250mg caffeine, 100mg guarana and 60mg citrus aurantium, and even at the small serving size of 2500mg is extremely potent. The directions are clear – don’t take more than one serve per day. At the recommended dosage, you’re getting a full 60-day supply from each bottle, which is excellent. While it doesn’t boast the serving size or fibre/carnitine content of its’ rivals Oxyshred and Thermal XTC, it boasts one of the strongest stimulant hits of any fat burner we’ve seen.
Why we like Nutrex Lipo 6 Unlimited
- Super-strong blend
- 60 full serves per container
- Two nice flavours
The Nutrex Lipo 6 family continues to evolve, this time with Lipo 6 Unlimited. As an Australia-approved powder, it’s probably not as potent as the US version, but it is still definitely one of the strongest fat burners on the market. Take one serve (just one) per day and experience the effects that valid doses of a few potent stimulants/thermogenics can give you in Lipo 6 Unlimited.
Click here to read our Disclaimer