Pharmafreak, much like many other supplement companies, promises to use cutting edge research and strict quality control standards to create the world’s strongest supplements. Unlike many other supplement companies, however, their ingredient formulas tend to be very simple and very effective.
Pharmafreak has unleashed a number of new supplements onto the Australia market, and the most exciting looks to be Test Freak – their ‘hybrid pro-testosterone stimulator’. Test Freak is one of increasingly few test boosters to be released in capsule form – ideal for anyone who doesn’t enjoy drinking large amounts of (usually awful-tasting) herbal powders. Test Freak provides a full-month supply for anyone looking to boost their free testosterone levels, boost muscle growth and libido.
Pharmafreak Test Freak Key Ingredients
- Fenugreek – One of the most beneficial ingredients for increasing testosterone production is fenugreek. Fenugreek is a plant native to India, used often in cooking as well as traditional medicines and now sports supplements.
- Tribulus Terrestris – Next in Test Freak is tribulus terrestris extract. Tribulus has always been a contentious supplement – many users swear by the results they see in almost immediate time, although research studies have often shown conflicting results. Tribulus terrestris is ideally sourced from Bulgaria, with the increases in libido and luteinising hormone the results many users experience.
- Saw Palmetto – In addition to being a potent test booster, saw palmetto is used for its ability to reduce estrogen (the combatant of testosterone). This results in not only a larger production of testosterone, but a higher ratio of testosterone to estrogen – allowing more to flow as free testosterone.
- Other Ingredients – Several other important ingredients are in the Test Freak mix, including stinging nettle, chamomile, Japanese knotweed and ZMA.
Pharmafreak Test Freak Flavours & Sizes
Test Freak comes in the one size – 120 capsules (30 days’ worth).
Pharmafreak Test Freak Dosage
While capsule-based supplements generally provide a lower dose than their powdered counterparts, Pharmafreak’s 4-capsule serving size with Test Freak combats this somewhat. Each 4-capsule serve provides 1.1g fenugreek extract, 1g tribulus, 160mg saw palmetto and 120mg ZMA. While these numbers aren’t outrageously high, they are certainly enough for most people to see some positive results. Follow the recommendations and take four capsules daily for up to eight weeks, before taking a four week break.
Pharmafreak Test Freak Features
- Potent test boosters and estrogen blockers
- Full month supply
- Uses herbs, vitamins and minerals synergistically
We’re confident that Pharmafreak Test Freak is one of the best capsule-form test boosters on the market currently. With an intelligent mix of test boosters and estrogen blockers in a four-capsule serving size, Test Freak is designed to help boost libido, strength, muscle gain, recovery and overall performance.
Click here to read our Disclaimer