Universal Nutrition products are instantly recognisable for their yellow and black packaging, but beyond that, offer excellent bodybuilding supplements at very reasonable prices. Their range is not as large as those of Dymatize or Optimum Nutrition, but it is one of the larger supplement companies and has gained a steady following since 1977.
Animal Rage XL represents the reformulation of one of Universal’s best-selling and most well-known supplements – Animal Rage. Known as one of the most powerful pre-training formulas in existence, Animal Rage delivered some of the highest doses and widest ranges of stimulants, energy boosters and focus intensifiers of any preworkout supplement on the market. Universal promises that Animal Rage XL will be even stronger. Moving from a 333g tub to the new 144g size, Animal Rage XL is a leaner, more concentrated supplement. Here’s what you’ll find in the new blend:
Universal Animal Rage XL Key Ingredients
- Endurance & Performance Complex – Almost identical to Animal Rage, this blend combines beta-alanine, citrulline, taurine, glucuronolactone and now Creapure creatine monohydrate. This blend of ingredients is responsible for boosting strength, stamina, endurance and performance.
- Focus & Intensity Complex – Animal Rage is known for the power of this blend, which now includes tyrosine, choline, phenylethylamine and n-acetyl tyrosine – all potent focus and cognitive enhancers.
- Sustained Energy Complex – With many of the ingredients that boost your endurance, stamina and recovery, this blend includes rhodiola rosea, schizandra berry, cordyceps sinensis, panax ginseng and glycocarn.
- Quick Energy Complex – Finally, Animal Rage XL includes a blend of caffeine anhydrous, coffee bean extract, green tea extract and bacopa monnieri. These combine to provide a quick and powerful energy boost that helps delay fatigue and boost performance.
Universal Animal Rage XL Flavours & Sizes
Animal Rage XL comes in a 30 servings tub, in Mango Unchained, Grape of Wrath and Lemon Slayed flavours.
Universal Animal Rage XL Dosage
Each level scoop of Animal Rage XL is approximately 4.8g, which delivers 3635mg of the proprietary blend. Universal recommends starting with one scoop and possibly increasing to two scoops per serve, 20-30 minutes before your workout. While the stimulant blends are strong, with only 3.6g of active ingredient per serve and with creatine and beta-alanine in the mix, two scoops is probably the serving size most people will need for best results.
Universal Animal Rage XL Features
- Three new flavours
- More concentrated than Animal Rage
- Boosts energy, strength, focus, stamina and power
Animal Rage XL is a far leaner version of the Animal Rage we’ve come to know and love. With some key ingredient tweaks and some excellent new flavours, Universal Animal Rage XL should pick up where the original formula left off, and continue its worldwide popularity.
Click here to read our Disclaimer