Alpha Pro Nutrition is a US-based company that promises to deliver what athletes need – effective formulas that do what they promise, thanks to countless hours of collaboration with athletes, scientists and formulators. Alpha Pro uses the strongest ingredients from around the world to increase performance, recovery, muscle growth and fat loss of its’ users.
Test boosters have become popular for not only the older generation of athlete looking to replenish their diminishing hormone levels, but also from younger athletes looking to maximise their testosterone production. Gr8test from Alpha Pro Nutrition is a test booster that features several key compounds that have been shown to increase the body’s ability to naturally produce more testosterone, and maximise the free testosterone available within the body. For muscle growth and fat reduction, optimising your hormone balance is key – and Gr8test’s ingredient profile is designed to do just that.
Alpha Pro Gr8test Key Ingredients
- D-Aspartic Acid – The first ingredient in Gr8test is d-aspartic acid (DAA), which is an amino acid that is almost ubiquitous in test boosters today, thanks to some very promising research results. DAA has been shown to deliver up to a 40% boost to test levels within two weeks – an incredible result.
- Maca Root – Next up is maca root, which is widely considered as a superfood, and is naturally found in the mountains of Peru. Maca contains dindolylmethane (DIM) – a phytochemical also found in broccoli and cabbage that helps to control estrogen levels. Maca has been shown in studies to be a potent libido booster and stamina enhancer.
- Nettle Root – Nettle root is also found in Gr8test, and this ingredient is another potent aromatase inhibitor (reduces the conversion of testosterone to estrogen).
- Longjack – Longjack is another aromatase inhibitor, but also a potent test booster – so it increases the body’s ability to produce more testosterone, and reduces the amount of that testosterone which gets converted to estrogen.
- NO Accelerator Complex – Better than many pre-workouts, the NO-boosting complex in Gr8test features agmatine sulfate, citrulline malate, arginine AKG and l-arginine. These ingredients combine to improve bloodflow, nutrient delivery and hormone production.
Alpha Pro Gr8test Flavours & Sizes
Gr8test comes in a 414g (45 serving) tub, in Anabolic Cola flavour.
Alpha Pro Gr8test Dosage
The recommended serving size for Gr8test is one scoop daily upon waking, or ½ a scoop in the morning and ½ a scoop in the afternoon. Gr8test can also be taken 30-60 minutes before a workout for maximal effects. Each serve is 9.4g, and delivers 3500mg of DAA – although that’s where the disclosed doses end. There’s a 210mg combination of maca root, broccoli extract and chrysin extract; a 1250mg combination of l-carnitine l-tartrate, nettle root, chaste tree fruit extract and longjack, and a 1000mg combination of agmatine sulfate, citrulline malate, arginine AKG and l-arginine. While we’d love to see the exact amounts of each product, you can definitely get some decent doses from these numbers, so be sure to stick to recommended dosing levels.
Alpha Pro Gr8test Features
- Boosts testosterone levels
- Limits estrogen production
- Increases nitric oxide production and bloodflow
The Bottom Line
It makes great sense combining a test booster with a nitric oxide enhancer, and Alpha Pro Gr8test does just that. With a whole host of potent test-boosting and estrogen-blocking ingredients, as well as some solid nitric oxide boosters, Gr8test is an excellent hormone-optimising supplement.
Click here to read our Disclaimer