Redcon1 is quickly becoming one of Australia’s favourite supplement brands – not only because of their distinct army-inspired packaging and product names, but also because they are some of the hardest-hitting supplements available on the market. We’ve recently received several new Redcon1 offerings, including MRE Bars, MRE Powder, Double Tap Powder and HALO – and there’s more to come!
While most people are aware of Redcon1 Total War – one of the strongest pre-workouts out there (see our Strongest Pre-Workouts of 2018 list here), we’ve seen more and more customers demand stim-free pre-workouts – enabling them to get some great workout results without overdosing on stims. So, Redcon1 listened as well, delivering their new and powerful Big Noise – stim-free pump formula. Here’s what’s in it…
Redcon1 Big Noise Key Ingredients
- Glycerol Monostearate (3g) – Glycerol is one of the best pump ingredients on the market, and has actually been around for quite a while. It’s also the reason why your Big Noise might be a little clumpy. The same reason why you get clumps in pre-workouts is the reason why glycerol is so effective within the body – it draws water into muscles, filling them with fluid and nutrients – the pump we all love.
- BetaPower Betaine Anhydrous (2.5g) – Betaine is traditionally an effective ingredient found in a variety of pre-workouts, but this is the first betaine we’ve found in a non-stim pre-workout. Looking further into the qualities of betaine, it’s actually an effective muscle cell hydrator – again, keeping fluid in the muscles and supporting fullness.
- L-Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (300mg) – Alpha GPC is another key ingredient in Big Noise, and this time not for its’ pump-inducing effects, but rather for the mental focus aspect. This is traditionally a downfall of non-stim pre-workout supplements – just focusing on nitric oxide and bloodflow means that you’re missing one of the key components of a regular pre-workout – the mental focus and energy that comes from the stimulants. Aside from the mental boost that alpha GPC has been shown to assist with, it’s actually an interesting ingredient for athletes to use thanks to its’ demonstrated effects with boosting power output and growth hormone production.
- CDP Choline (250mg) – Another potent nootropic, CDP choline is commonly used as a ‘smart drug’ – boosting mental focus and concentration - a great attribute to have during an intense workout.
Redcon1 Big Noise Flavours and Sizes
Redcon1 Big Noise comes in a variety of BIG flavours (like cousin Total War), which include Strawberry Kiwi, Sour Gummy Bear, Rainbow Candy, Blue Lemonade and Watermelon. Each tub provides 30 serves.
Redcon1 Big Noise Dosage
Each of the 30 serves of Big Noise contains 9g of the blend, which is comprised of: glycerol monostearate 3g, betaine anhydrous 2.5g, astragalus membranaceus 1g, agmatine sulfate 1g, alpha GPC 300mg, CHP choline 250mg, rhodiola rosea 200mg and huperzine A 200mcg. These are effective doses, and you’ll only need one serve per day for the full effects.
Why We Like Redcon1 Big Noise
- Full pump and nootropic formula
- Variety of great flavours
- Thirty full serves in each tub
The Bottom Line
Redcon1 Big Noise demonstrates the new path non-stim pre-workouts are taking – by not only enhancing pumps, but also mental focus and overall strength production. For anyone wanting to take a break from stims, especially the heavier-dosed ones, transitioning into Big Noise should be easy.