Perfect Keto nootropic blend includes exogenous ketones to fuel cognitive activities along with MCTs and grass-fed collagen peptides for lasting fuel, especially for those who like to fast or don’t want to interrupt focused work periods to eat larger meals.
We’ve combined these nutrients with a few select herbs, amino acids, and lipids that support mental alertness, clarity and concentration so you can operate at full capacity.
What’s in Keto Nootropic?
- Phosphatidylserine - A crucial raw material for nerve formation, PS promotes healthy neurological function, brain activity and healthy aging 
- Ginkgo Biloba - Used in Chinese medicine for centuries, ginkgo leaves are believed to support brain and nerve cell function and may support memory recall [2,3,4]
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - This naturally occurring lipid supports immune function and normal cellular function [5,6]
- L-theanine - Found in green tea, this amino acid has been shown to support memory and attention while promoting feelings of relaxation [7,8]
- Cat’s claw - This woody vine found in the Amazon was revered by the Inca’s as the “life-giving plant”. We’ve included it in Keto Nootropic for it’s potential to support healthy cellular function. 
- DHA - Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is one of the omega-3 fatty acids and this structural component of the human brain supports cognitive and healthy cellular function [10,11]
- Alpha GPC - A major component of nerve health, alpha-gpc supports healthy neurological function [12,13].
Keto Nootropic combines brain preferred fuels with nutrients that support a healthy brain to help you feel and stay sharp now and later. User’s report enhanced feelings of focus, attentiveness, concentration, and clarity.
Statements not reviewed by FDA. Individual experiences may vary.
When to use Keto Nootropic:
- In the morning, fasted or not
- On heavy work days help power your mind
- When studying or attending class to support mental performance
- Before workouts to support energy and performance